Advanced Dive Course - 2 Day
$575AUD Includes all levies, taxes and charges.
Cairns Dive Centre conducts the Advanced Dive Course daily, the course is completed over 2 days. Day 1 is on Fitzroy Island and Day 2 is conducted on the Outer Barrier Reef.
Our Professional Reef Team will guide you through your course which is a mixture of training and pleasure diving. You visit a variety of sites about two hours from the coast of Cairns. These sites include the beautiful Moore, Milln, Briggs, Sudbury, Elford and Thetford reefs.
The five dives towards your Advanced certification includes:
- Deep Dive
- Navigation Dive
- A further 2 dives from a selection of dives including:
- Search and Recovery Dive
- Boat Dive,Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Digital Underwater Photography Dive,Computer Dive
- State-of-the-art dive gear, including dive computers
- Wetsuits or Stinger Suits
- Use of Training materials (available in all major languages)Free use of a prescription mask if required during the course
- All meals prepared by our chef while onboard
A total of five dives -
All dive gear supplied
|7:00 am||Check in at MV Sunkist|
Transfer to Fitzroy Island
first dive session
second dive session
third dive session
Be at end of Jetty
Board Sunkist for trip back to Cairns
Return into Cairns
|7:00 am||Check in for MV Sunkist|
Arrive at Outer Reef Site
Second dive session
Depart the reef, travel via Fitzroy Island
Arrive back in Cairns
Please note: For the comfort, pleasure and safety of all passengers and crew all schedules, reef sites and number of dive sessions are planned on the day, subject to weather and other conditions by the Master of the Vessel.