Employment With CDC
Would you like a Sea Change ? ...
Cairns Dive Centre has many options to help you start your career in Professional diving. However, if you're already qualified see below and apply on line to join our friendly crew.
Apply to work for Cairns Dive Centre as a PADI DIVE INSTRUCTOR
CDC regularly accepts PADI Dive Instructor applicants. To apply, click the link below and supply details of the following prerequisites:
To apply for a position, you will need:
- Professional Dive Medical AS2299
- Queensland First Aid and CPR - HLTAID006 and HLTAID001
- Current PADI Dive Instructor
- Recreational Boat Licence (RMDL)
- Own Dive equipment
- Available for a one day onboard familiarisation and assessment session
- A valid Australian Work Visa, Tax File number, Superannuation and Australian Banking details
The suitable and qualified applicant with the above items addressed needs to apply via the link below: